DIXIE HIGH SCHOOL DRESS
Dress Code: Revisions 2016
- Shorts may be worn no more than 5 inches above
- Tights, leggings, and jeggings must be worn with a top that is no
more than 5 inches above the knee.
- Bra straps and other undergarments should not be visible.
- When paired with
leggings/jeggings, tops must
reach at least 5 inches above the
- Any and all shorts
must reach at least 5 inches above the
- Skirts/dresses that show "naked" skin,
(meaning there are no leggings, jeggings, spandex, tights, etc. showing under
the dress or skirt) must reach at least 3 inches above the knee.
Students who break the dress code will be given a t-shirt and/or
jogging pants to wear back to class or until a parent/guardian brings school
- 1st Offense - Warning (Change of clothing required)
- 2nd Offense - Administrative Detention (Change of clothing
- 3rd Offense - 1 Day OSS (Change of clothing required)
- 4th, etc... - 1, 3, or 5 Days OSS for each offense after the third
(Change of clothing required)
- Clothing is to be neat and in good taste.
- Pajamas are not
allowed as normal wear, unless as school spirit wear, on designated days.
- Pants and shorts are to be worn at waist level.
or sandals must be worn.
- Hats are not to be worn inside of any school
- No advertising of alcoholic beverages, obscene, offensive or
suggestive slogans, pictures or patches permitted.
- Spaghetti-strap tank
tops, net tops, and muscle shirts are not permitted- or must be covered.
- Blue jeans and other pants
with holes or slashes above knee level are not acceptable.
writing across seat of shorts or pants.
- An advisor or sponsor of any specific
activity or function may impose additional guidelines.
|Selection||File type icon||File name||Description||Size||Revision||Time||User|